Entrepreneurship and Business Development Fund (EBD)

By mmuise
Description:

A CanNor contribution administered by MDDF, the Entrepreneurship and Business Development Fund (EBD) funding can be paired with other financing to help Indigenous businesses with expansion, capital acquisition and marketing and planning.


Comments on Funding:

1. Funding takes the form of grants of up to $99,999 for privately owned Indigenous companies and up to $249,999 for community owned businesses.
2. MDDF will provide EBD for 75% of the costs with the client picking up the remaining 25% as their “equity” portion in the project.

Deadline: Continuous Intake
Eligibility:

Applicants must be:

  • Majority-owned and controlled Indigenous businesses.
  • Community-owned businesses (usually through the band’s development corporation).
Application Steps:

-

Documentation Needed:

-

Other Things to Note:

-

Program Contact: https://mddf.ca/services/
About the author
mmuise